High Pressure, High Endurance
End closures are the auxiliary equipments using for testing the hyraustatic pres- sure endurance of plastic pipes. End closures also called “Pressures test covers” and used with hydrostatic pressure devices. The both side of pipes are closed with these covers and given pressurized water inside it according to its standards. After filling the pipe with water, these equipped pipe waited inside at a defined temperature of water and applies for endurance and inflection tests.
- Used for PE, PP and PVC pipes,
- Safety test between Ø16 - Ø1600 mm
- AISI 304 and bronze alloy upon size
- Durable and light designed
- Demount-Mount mechanism for big sizes